Wednesday, September 30, 2026 6:55:08 PM

How do you track new Instagram accounts someone follows?

Posted: an hour ago
Sometimes you may be interested in which new accounts a public Instagram profile has started following. The problem is that checking a large following list manually does not make it obvious which names were added recently. I would rather have a simple way to identify changes instead of remembering the entire list. How do you currently track new Instagram follows? Is there a method that works well for larger accounts?
Posted: an hour ago
I sometimes follow an Instagram account and then forget who I recently started following, especially when I discover several new creators in a short period. Having a simple way to review recent follows can make it much easier to keep track of changes without manually scrolling through a profile. I found recently-followed useful for this kind of situation because it focuses specifically on helping users understand their recent Instagram following activity. It seems particularly convenient when you want to remember which accounts you added recently.